DataScope is looking for hungry, ambitious, and talented individuals who have a passion for communications and who want to be a part of a world-class inside sales organization. The BDR team is a critical component of our sales model and presents an outstanding opportunity to hone skills in preparation for an exciting career in software sales.
In This Role, You Will:
● Become a DataScope product expert.
● Learn fundamental sales skills.
● Create great customer experiences.
● Invest in a skill-set that will prepare you for your next role in Sales.
About The Job
● Be responsible for quickly and efficiently fielding and qualifying interest from our various inbound channels, including: phone, chat, request for contact forms and more.
● Be a go-to person for all customers’ product education needs.
● Identify and qualify high value opportunities for the New Business sales team.
● Ask discovery questions and inspire new use cases where DataScope can solve our customers challenges.
● Help us continuously improve how the team operates through an understanding of our key performance metrics.
● Optimize use of various sales and marketing tools.
● You want to pursue a career in software sales.
● You have a passion for mobile technology.
● You are determined, and have grit and hustle. You are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
● You are friendly, enthusiastic, and have professional communication skills.
Ways To Stand Out
● Prior experience in consulting, PE/VC or at a growth stage internet/software company.
● Direct selling experience as a full-cycle Account Executive in B2B environment.
● Coding ability.
● Leadership experience.
● Awards for doing awesome things.
If you are a fit, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org